In The Red is a queer friendly and accessible TTRPG (tabletop role-playing game) that teaches you new skills as you play along with tips and tricks to guide you in running your own roleplaying adventures. Queer representation includes non-binary main characters, queer NPCs and queer love interests.
A wizard craving recognition. A thief in hot water. A crew with everything to prove. An adventure where nothing is as it first seems
Explore the theft of a ruby, and the tangled mess this single gem can cause across a whole city with your players in the first Quest from of Dungeons on a Dime. Dungeons on a Dime is opening new worlds for everyone, one Quest at a time. Whether it's your first adventure or your hundredth, you and your party will love what's inside this book.
The focus of every quest is to support the game master in every way. Helpful tips and tricks litter every page to advise new game masters in starting their first adventure, and every scenario is written to be easy to build on. Experienced game masters will love the diverse and well-rounded resources at their fingertips. Focusing on role-playing over rules, each adventure is written system-neutral, but comes with additional support for 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons (and can be played entirely with the free rules available from Wizards of the Coast!)
In The Red (DIGITAL EDITION)
In The Red | Digital Download
Author: Brian Tyrrell
Publication Date: 31 July 2020
File Type: Contains 2 PDF, 1 JPG and 1 ZIP
Inside In The Red
- 40 pages of entry-level adventure, equivalent to 4 sessions of play or 16 hours of content.
- Tips and tricks to guide you in running your own roleplaying adventures.
- Valuable creative exercises to improve your world-building skills.
- Printable maps and miniatures custom made for this Quest.
- 5 Printable Bookmarks for both Players and GMs!
- A quick and easy primer to roleplaying games.
- Printed rules of Adventures on a Dime, an easy to run rules-light RPG system, now with live Character Sheets on Roll20.
- Featuring delightful artwork from UK and EU graduate and entry-level illustrators.
Non-Binary & Genderqueer